Volume 1: Cover Illustrations



Bubble text on top right:


Watanae Yuuka (At school)

In class, she’s a quiet and plain girl who wears glasses.

But, her true nature is..?


Bottom left speech:

“Sakata-kun, don’t stare at me.”


Bottom left text next to speech:


Wants to talk a lot, but she has to hide their relationship at school.

Bubble text on top right:


Watanae Yuuka (At home)

Yuuka when she’s at home.

She’s a talkative person who has otaku hobbies.

In front of Yuuichi, who she deems trustworthy, her expressions become a lot more diverse.


Bubble text on top left:


Izumi Yuuna (Yuuka-chan in work mode)

She works as the voice actor for Yuuichi’s favorite heroine in Alice Stage.

Another form of Yuuka-chan.


Bubble text on bottom right:


Sakata Yuuichi

A student in his 2nd year of high school who’s only interested in 2D.

But one day, he suddenly got engaged to Watanae Yuuka..?


Bubble text on bottom left:


Sakata Nayu

Yuuichi’s little sister who’s currently in her 2nd year of middle school.

Usually, she lives together with their father overseas.

But sometimes, she shows up and incessantly annoys her brother..?


Bubble text on top right:


Nihara Momono

“I’m so happy I can hang out with you, Watanae-san!”

An extroverted gyaru in the same class as Yuuichi and Yuuka.

She can speak to anyone with ease, and she always gets involved with Yuuichi.


Bottom left text (blue):


“Everyone will get suspicious if you try to force yourself like this, you know?”


Bottom left text (pink):


“...I also want to hang out together with Yuu-kun. Isn’t it unfair if everyone else gets to hang out with Yuu-kun except for me..?”



Text, from right to left:         “Even though I've already... prepared myself…”         “What do you mean... prepare?”         “You shouldn't ask those kinds of things to girls... baka”




Text, from right to left:


“Since we’re at home…”

“What happens from now on, is a secret between both of us.”

←Previous    Next →

 

A huge thanks to Glasses Boi for sending me volume 1 on Discord! If you've read my previous comment, then you should know this, but I've chosen not to switch to the LN version. I had an essay written up about why I didn't move to the LN version, but who the hell wants to read an essay, so in 1 sentence:


I'm lazy, also I don't want to ask random people to buy volumes for me because that's just common sense.


But the LN does have a short story (I think) so that's gonna get translated at the end of the volume, which is chapter 40. (A long ways to go...)

This chapter also shows you why I don't work on manga, because I have no skills in redrawing, cleaning, or typesetting. I'm not gonna try and edit those, because the end result will look horrible.

And on a side note, what you see here is a rough translation because I don't have any context, so I'll come back and fix it if I see anything incorrect.


Comments

  1. Would you add these illust to the wn ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might do that tonight! Or maybe tomorrow. Definitely before the end of March.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Would love to see these on the right moment so I can imagine it better

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 1: My parents are forcing me to marry in my second year of high school…

v1c5: A common point

Chapter 9: My friend called her his "wife". Isn't he being overfamiliar?